ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-1 ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-1

Exellent

This parody was the bomb. I remember as a kid watching the Power Rangers Movie and I didn't understand what was going on, But I just loved watching it. This parody bring up good memories! Keep it up Kirb!

The Dot of excellence 5 The Dot of excellence 5

HAHAHAHAHA NO

This is such a horrible concept!

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

This is by far the best,

In every great series there is always a tear jerker part. For the people who don't like this dark step four, they can go slap themself, because this episode elevated and added tension. This episode really helped me add sympathy to the characters and it's something we all can relate to, not being able to love who you love because of social issues. This one is by far my favorite of the series.
And don't tell anyone this, but the porcupine part got me :[

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Great Game

Very great game. I'm not a fan of zombie or defence games but this won me over anyways. Great plot. The only problem is that you can't switch weapons while reloading, and that can get tedious in tight situations.

Co-operation Co-operation

Great game!

Loved the music. Very unique, Great fun! Although it does get alittle tedious switching to the other person just to walk over to where the other guy is, but thats not a big issue. Great game!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

My song

Sickest song ever. And no, I'm not being biased because its mines. Give it a listen.

9---880-1-2---3-0-3-0---4-6-3---5-9--
43-4-4-5677883-4-3-82--6-8584886---9-
-----------c---6-4---0---8---a---7-7-
8---0---c---b-b-b-b-bcb-7-7-7-a---5--
b-b-b-b7-c------------a---9-1---a---a ---a---3-3-7-6-7-8-a---a---a---a---67 88678

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

Sweet

I downloaded this into my PS3 ^^

@ndrea - Silver Rose @ndrea - Silver Rose

Epicness.

Quick, give me some glowsticks so I can flail them around!

AndreaDigita responds:

lawl XD Thank you

rain of fire rain of fire

Crap.

1 for effort. -9 for failure

trike56dude responds:

ok i dont give a shit fuck face. ._.